To strengthen our commercial team we are looking for an
preferably starting from 01/03/2021.
- Supporting the management in administrative and organizational matters
- Support in financial and payroll accounting, e.g. incoming and outgoing invoices, payment transactions, business trips
- Carrying out research and analyses as well as preparing presentations and reports for customers and investors
- Organization and documentation of meetings as well as coordination of appointments
- Correspondence with suppliers, customers and other stakeholders
- Support in the preparation of documentation and correspondence documents
- Completed commercial training, business studies and/or relevant professional experience
- Experience in bookkeeping / accounting and/or quality management systems (e.g. ISO 9001) as well as relation to the chemical / pharmaceutical industry are a plus
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Good IT skills, especially in Microsoft Office applications
- High degree of reliability, organizational talent as well as organizational and communication skills
- Permanent employment, initially part-time (min. 20 hours per week) with the prospect of full-time employment if desired
- Flexible working hours and workplace arrangements upon consultation
- Individual development opportunities and appreciative corporate culture
- High learning curve in a dynamic startup environment
- Reasonable compensation
- 30 days of vacation per year (based on a full-time position)
As a young chemistry-for-healthcare enterprise, we are looking for independent and communicative employees with a high problem-solving orientation and a strong sense of responsibility. You will be part of a highly motivated team in an innovative company.
You think this could be a good fit? Then please apply with a meaningful resume by e-mail to hr(at)belyntic.com. We will also be happy to answer questions about this job posting via this channel.