To strengthen our technical team we are looking for a
preferably available from March 2022.
- Peptide synthesis and purification (e.g. by means of PEC, HPLC or Flash chromatography)
- Execution of analytical methods
- Organic synthesis for research, development and production
- Support in quality assurance processes (e.g. validation of methods and protocols, quality control, release analytics as well as equipment, utility, gauge and chemicals management)
- Support in lab organization and waste management
- Support in the practical education of laboratory assistants
- Completed vocational training as chemical technical assistant (CTA), laboratory technician or comparable background
- Experience with analytical methods (HPLC-/UHPLC-MS, UV-VIS)
- Theoretical and practical know-how in peptide chemistry and chromatographic purification are a plus
- Good understanding and experience in chemical-technical lab safety
- Very good oral and written German language skills; English is a plus
- Basic computer skills, especially in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, ideally also ChemDraw or comparable drawing software
- Practical experience with the use and establishment of quality systems (ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 17025, GxP) desirable, but not necessary
As a young chemistry-for-healthcare company with nine employees, we are happy to welcome autonomously working and communicative employees with a high degree in problem solving and a pronounced sense of responsibility. You will be part of a highly motivated team with the prospect of getting involved in innovative R&D projects.
Interested? Then please apply by sending us a short cover letter, your CV and relevant references via e-mail to hr(at)belyntic.com. For further questions related to this job offer, please do not hesitate to send us an e-mail to the same address prior to your application.